The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/to-hear-obama-spin-it-it-is-like-all-these-30686201.aspx

Subject:  Re: What did he know and when did he know it? Date:  5/15/2013  8:03 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  682074 of 736237

To hear Obama spin it, it is like all these departments are operating autonomously. What the hell do all the Cabinet Secretaries do then?_

I am not sure what they do. But I am pretty sure, based on how often Obama meets with his cabinet, that I have a better idea than Obama

What I know, from my days in a Fortune 500 company, if anything remotely like a crisis was reported, I was in with the CEO giving him a perspective on how it would effect my areas of responsibility or briefing him, if it had anything to do with my reports.

It any CEO ever said their organization was so big they had no idea what was going on, they would have LOTS and LOTS of time to figure out what was going on as they floated down on the termination parachute.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us