The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/failure-i-unlike-her-have-presented-my-case-30688066.aspx

Subject:  Re: Maddow: Obama has caused irrevocable harm. Date:  5/16/2013  8:55 PM
Author:  TheDope1 Number:  1877893 of 1955461

Failure. I, unlike her, have presented my case.

You're grumpy because Maddow has nothing but some hand waving. I'll remind you that AG Holder is still in contempt of Congress. For not cooperating during this "non scandal". That's a federal crim, obstructing congress, btw. If Obama had nothing to hide, why the stonewalling?

While you're answering that one, you and Rachel can answer the following:

Hicks told Hillary! at 2AM that night there was no protest. Why change the talking points?
In fact, the FBI said it was mainline AQ (it's in the emails you claim show nothing). Why change the talking points?
Why send Obama out to the UN and why have Hillary! cut the Pakistan commercial if it wasn't about the video?
The Sixth Fleet has been in the Med since WW I or something. Where'd they go?
If there was to be no Sixth Fleet in the med, how come there was no backup plan for air assets in North Africa?
How come political hacks like Rhodes and Nuland were directing the response?
How come Hillary! doesn't appear in the emails?

You can start there. Then you can answer this one:

How come there no emails before 9/14?

Thanks for posting my list of Maddow insults. Please add Marxist lapdog, left wing hack, partisan idiot mouthpiece and intellectually overrated talking head to your list.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us