The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/its-great-the-media-has-been-intimidated-and-its-30688910.aspx

Subject:  Re: Maddow: Obama has caused irrevocable harm. Date:  5/17/2013  11:57 AM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1877988 of 1951423

It's GREAT the media has been intimidated and it's GREAT that most on the PA Left haven't taken exception.

This way in the future, when President Liz Cheney or George P Bush want to send you people into some war for Saudi and Exxon Oil, reporters won't question and scrutinize it as much. (The press was less active in the lead up to Iraq. That was such a good thing right?)

Eventually when the Feds form that agency to "assist" you Sheeple with how to invest your retirement funds, and Goldman Sachs and their slave Treasury Seceretary need your money in investment XYZ for dubious reasons, they'll coerce you Sheeple into it, and the media, your watchdog won't say much about it.

This will contribute to....
DECLINE!!!

UNRAVEL!!!!

DESERVED!!!!

I love Obama and Holder more and more. I'm upset they can't have a 3rd term.

If anyone disagrees with me they hate government and Obama and they are racist.

Obama and Holder have stuck it to you people more than ever. I thought Bush/Cheney got you people good....but Obama/Holder are doing things with more long lasting effects.

Stripping the Sheeple of rights.

I love it!

Obama 2012

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us