The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Conservative Fools


Subject:  Re: It's pretty simple Date:  5/17/2013  2:30 PM
Author:  xLife Number:  119153 of 153733

Getting the equivalent of a proctological exam by the IRS because your politics don't agree with the administration isn't harm?

Funny image. Turns out the tea baggers voluntarily asked for the rectal exam. Political groups don't need to apply for 501c4 status. They just have to file a FORM 1112-POL with their tax return. "Please, Sir, may I have another."

Generally, a political organization is treate