The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: how to earn equity returns tax advatnaged? Date:  5/17/2013  4:38 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  118606 of 127545

Coverdales, we use but 2k / yr is slow gloing.

we use self directed ROTH, IRA and soon 402, self directed .

WHAT about anyother way to invest for kids college inb srtks, compounding Tx free or tax advantaged ?

Sorry, but "inb srtks" was either too abbreviated or too typo-ridden for me to figure it out. If it's important, please re-post.

Have you considered a 529 account? You can read about the accounts in IRS Pub 970 under "Qualified Tuition Plans." If you take a look at the thread immediately preceding this one you'll see a discussion of what sounds to me like a self-directed 529 in which you could invest in individual stocks of your choosing.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us