The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hiya-jedi-quotthis-is-not-just-a-liberals-who-30689599.aspx

Subject:  Re: This has to be a joke Date:  5/17/2013  5:10 PM
Author:  Hochizen Number:  682322 of 744307

Hiya Jedi!

"This is not just a Liberals who wants to raise a few taxes. That's honestly what I thought in 2008. I didn't believe anything sinister.

Now, I believe the President of the United States not only has contempt for America, he's got a chip on his shoulder against America. He dislikes America. He sees America as a problem in the world. He's working against American interests.

I seriously, honestly, believe we are now occupied by a foreign, alien, enemy power. All politics, all PA's gamesmanship aside.....I really think the enemy is within, and we are being governed by the enemy."

I have no doubt you feel this way.....and trust me, I know how you feel. I felt the same way during the Bush "administration."

"The saddest part is so many Liberals are actually defending this stuff. So shortsighted. They don't realize that 15 years from now, President Liz Cheney could get america into some war in the middle east, and she could use the IRS to go after anti-war Liberals. I'm truly saddened that people whom i THOUGHT were citizens, whom I THOUGHT had some power of critical thought......are mere sheep happy to be slaughtered by the Ruling Class."

You forget this already happened. Bush got us into the Iraq war, and critics were hassled by the government...remember Ari Fleischer saying folks should "watch what they say?"

"Immigration, taxes, all that stuff is tiny peanuts compared to the 3rd world Enemy of the State that is in power right now. And this cabal of America haters have their tentacles very skillfully in control of key levers in America: Finance, Banking, Entertainment, Education, Journalism."

The cabal is the same, under Bush or Clinton or Obama. The cabal is the 400 families that control over half the wealth of the country. THIS cabal is FILLED with "America haters." This cabal has influence we don't even know about, it has an agenda that is NOT in favor of lessening its money, power or influence. This cabal has the Koch brothers and Warren Buffet. This cabal has liberals, conservatives, nazis and humanitarians....but the ONE thing that unites them is a desire to maintain and expand their wealth, power and influence.

This cabal is comprised by our owners. All of us. They can do whatever they want. Laws don't apply to them.

"Let's see if America has one more dance left in her.Because if not, America has been defeated soundly. Not by Al Qaeda, Tojo, The Soviet, or Hitler or the King of England......but by America's Extreme Left."

Ah, what you see as the Extreme Left, I see as more of an oligarchy of various political beliefs. But let me give you hope!

The hope comes from the RIGHT WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep.

The right wing!

Folks, take a look. With Obama as President, the RIGHT WING is worried about expansion of government powers....powers they HAPPILY gave to Bush. The right wing is worried about the government getting phone records (no problem when Bush did it) the right wing is worried about attacks on our embassies (no problem when it happened under Bush). Some may say it is just cynical politics (i.e., its ok when Republicans do it but not Democrats). I, however will give the right wing more credit.

Maybe I am being naive.....but I will give the right wing more credit.

I think the tide has turned. I think the erosion of our civil liberties is at its high. I think as the right wing, and the left wing, seek to reign in police powers we will be assured our liberties....and no, I am NOT talking about some treasonous scumbag in Yemen who recruits for Al Qaeda......send a missile up his rear and I will be happy.

Nah, Jedi.....the right wing has finally decided to limit police powers. Never thought I would see the day. Not a bad day, a good one.

Hope you have a GREAT day!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us