The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/cairo-i-said-that-hoch-and-i-were-having-a-30690145.aspx

Subject:  Re: This has to be a joke Date:  5/17/2013  10:46 PM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  682367 of 756646

Cairo...

I said that HOCH and I were having a civilized convo like many times in the past.

Where did I say that you were included in that?

Me calling you what you are wasn't supposed to be civilized, it just is what it is.

Sorry you don't like bird-poop Cairo, especially when it's repeatedly backed by non-partisan links in the media.

The only bird poop is a Liberal malcontent who wades into RECF when his intolerance alarm goes off.

My fault for giving you the attention you don't deserve. Stick with justifying tyranny, it's what you are suited for.

The rest of your post I won't refute. I only discuss issues with serious people, like Hoch. Like Dovbaer. Like Wzambon. Like bigcaat. Like Skybluewater....all very Liberal Fools.

With you Cairo it's only baiting you to expose you :) And rubbing in the punishment that is now being felt from Paris to Caliphornia...and about to get worse :)

Say what you like. I'll respond by laughing at headlines day in day out.

JediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us