The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Conservative Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/dgs-can-you-support-that-allegation-or-is-it-30690519.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ethics Date:  5/18/2013  11:03 AM
Author:  DufusGoneSplat Number:  119196 of 137135

DGS - Can you support that allegation, or is it just your "opinion"?

gg2 - Elementary. This was the first, and so far, only time so many federal employees were in violation of the Hatch Act.

As I expected, you, like Colovion, provided zero, nada, zip, zilch to support your allegation. Yes, yes .... I should just believe your words.

Now think real hard. I know thinking is not your normal behavior.

Given the quality of your response, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

I don't care what single point you bring up about George W. Bush.

Of course not. My linked article explaining that the Bush administration was in violation of the Hatch Act only helps prove your statement that Obama's administration is only time so many federal employees were in violation of the Hatch Act. Yet the Obama administration has yet to be found in violation of the Hatch Act. And you worry about my ability to think.

It's obvious to any person with common sense that Obama has politicized the federal bureaucracy. Anyone that thinks otherwise must be an extremist anti-American.

Anyone who doesn't think like you is an extremist anti-American. That's what you believe "thinking" is - non-original, cloned belief. Sorry - I'll stick with my independent thought process.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us