The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: purchase foreign property, send money legall Date:  5/19/2013  1:49 PM
Author:  FlyingDiver Number:  118614 of 127549

You will probably have to do a wire transfer of the funds to a local bank where you're buying. Other than that, I don't think you need to do anything special. I've done wire transfers out of the country of over $10k with no special documentation.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us