The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum
|Subject: Wingnut debate rules||Date: 5/25/2013 8:16 AM|
|Author: proton500||Number: 1879861 of 1977268|
1) If anyone disagrees with you, they're a "Democrat."
2) If anyone argues with you, they're a "Liberal."
3) If you can't rebut the argument pick on details such as
misspellings or improper punctuation.
4) If your opponent has an irrefutable argument, change the subject.
5) If your opponent consistently overturns your "correct" stories (anything
told by Rush Limbaugh), use ad hominem attacks.
6) Claim anyone who puts life over profits is a "tree hugger."
7) Claim anyone who refutes or debates "correct" science (Creationism, Ecological
Stability) is a "sky-is-falling" reactionary.
8) Claim anyone who opposes the melding of religion and government is one of the
"liberals" who helped create the rampant immorality today.
9) Insist any federal program created by a Democrat, or that "looks" Democratic is
10) Never admit you are wrong, even when it's plain you are.
11) Swear that giving tax money to people is "enslaving them," giving tax money to
Corporations is "making jobs."
12) Cling to the myth that anything that does not turn a profit for private corporations is "an
13) Always take everything personally.
14) The more narrow and prejudiced your sources, the more you project that
onto your opponent.
15) When your opponent attacks a Republican/conservative President's
policies, blame them on a Democratic Congress (or vice versa).
16) When quoting your opponent, edit his words to conform to "correctness."
17) When you have undeniable facts placed in front of your face, deny them again and again.
18) When all else fails, lie.
19) When that fails, tell bigger lies.
20) When xLife takes two days to patiently dismantle your misinformation, show the world how your wingnut minds works by denying reality, logic and printed factual words, while clinging to Romney's lies.
|Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|