The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/dont-just-hope-she-dont-do-to-you-what-my-sil-30704086.aspx

Subject:  Re: Off topic question Date:  5/27/2013  6:53 PM
Author:  aisurffish Number:  72288 of 75383

Don't, just hope she don't do to you what my SIL did to my wife. Had will changed to make her major receiver, was 1/3, when wifes Pop came down with early Althiemerz(?), and to say the least, she was executor. Found out wife got nothing, because of the big screen tv's Pops bought, his plus size woman's clothing and nighties (had about $35k on credit cards). Well, when push came to shove SIL said, there wasn't any money after paying bills, oh, and he left her the house with the reverse mortgage loan, don't know what happened there, as it has been about 3 years since wife's Dad passed and over 2 years since she has heard from her sister. And yes, they got kicked out of their house in a foreclosure, showed up here, stayed longer than expected, couple a hours would have been fine, lost a $800 banjo, and a 1973 12 string Ibanez guitar, told wife they had to go. I ain't talked to her in ablout 5 years personally, cepting hi at Pop's funeral.

Cover your ass and hide your valuables.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us