The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Buying or Selling a Home


Subject:  Re: Five day home sale Date:  5/29/2013  8:04 PM
Author:  Dwdonhoff Number:  125413 of 128887

Is a license required for providing a referral to a licensed RE agent?
No, not at all... a license is only required if you receive any form of compensation/consideration for the referral of a regulated transaction.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us