The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Buying or Selling a Home


Subject:  Re: Five day home sale Date:  5/29/2013  8:16 PM
Author:  inparadise Number:  125415 of 128883

Is a license required for providing a referral to a licensed RE agent?

Only if you want to get paid for it.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us