The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Talk me out of a Financial Advisor Date:  6/4/2013  7:33 PM
Author:  op456op Number:  72434 of 88020

Not an expert on Trusts either (although I have one for my son), but yes, an estate attorney is the only way to go. The money will be well spent and probably cost less than what it could cost you or your heirs in mistakes, probate, etc.

They are not DIY instruments, despite Suze Orman's (or others) Will & Trust CD or "kits".

Good Luck.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us