The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early Liberal Edition


Subject:  Re: For profit insurance: another horror story Date:  6/21/2013  5:20 PM
Author:  salaryguru Number:  50263 of 117576

I read recently that if you have an issue with a hospital bill you should contact the "patient advocate", or some similar title, NOT billing. . .

Thanks. I looked and the hospital does list a number for the "patient advocate". I will make sure SGSpouse trys that next.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us