The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Foreign tax on dividend Date:  6/27/2013  10:53 AM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  118761 of 127613

One other question, do I have to worry about foreign capital gain tax withholding too?

Possibly. Check Pub 901 for treaty provisions. A lot of them exempt US taxpayers.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us