The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Find a tax professional? Date:  7/1/2013  3:43 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  118784 of 127512

We have recently acquired a rental property, and I need to find a tax professional to make sure we are paying taxes correctly.


Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us