The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: A 2006 Invoice Date:  7/9/2013  5:12 PM
Author:  Donna405 Number:  118827 of 127637

I had this same thing happen quite a number of years ago. Since I work with attorneys, I was advised to have them send me a copy of the original invoice. They could not find it. I then wrote them and told them if they cannot find the original invoice, I don't owe it. That was that. No more communications from them.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us