The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / Macro Economic Trends and Risks

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/so-applauding-yodas-and-hatchs-true-blue-30768871.aspx

Subject:  Re: Proposal to end public pensions Date:  7/10/2013  2:01 AM
Author:  flyerboys Number:  428324 of 465050

So, applauding Yoda's and Hatch's true blue intentions equally with Steve's correct exasperated soapboxing expostulations, and rescuing Tim [treasured METARites all] from his "no one is supervising me the sky is the limit" existential despair post John Hancockian shriekings, I suggest we carry out Hatch's plan under Elizabeth Warren style scrutiny and

give

the pooutaine-eating, electronic-horizon-scanning, flying Harpooner from Nova Scotia, retired, the

job of supervising, both corporate & governmental, under Canadian Law-regarding the purpose and safeguarding of,

ALL USA pensions,

but especially those of trouble municipalities.

Dynamite! This would rank right under Peace On Earth (or Purity of Essence!) as a radical Good for the taking.

david fb
({now for my 'post-Handcockian' text}slowly going nuts as long July 4th weekend tourists attempt to abscond with 'Hollywood' when we have no other "'here'" "here" than memories of Laurel & Bogie's 50 year old smoke still drifting up the canyon towards the Hollywood sign -sign!- which i live just under and is the biggest human lemming attractant in the world)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us