The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 401k withdrawal taxes at retiremtent Date:  7/10/2013  9:08 AM
Author:  DufusGoneSplat Number:  118835 of 127753

How about this, assuming you're over 59 1/2 and no longer working for the 401(k) plan sponsor.

In some cases (including mine) you can rollover a 401k into an IRA at 59-1/2 even if you're still working for the plan sponsor. It's worth a call to find out.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us