The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/he-cares-more-for-his-dogs-and-cats-then-he-does-30769558.aspx

Subject:  Re: Roads! Date:  7/10/2013  2:24 PM
Author:  catmeyoo Number:  688508 of 753960

He cares more for his dogs and cats then he does people -- Art

Jeff and I have that in common.

I came to him late--like a couple years ago and wasn't interested in him or his house flipping at all the first few years but somewhere along the way, probably when the housing market collapsed and he started decorating instead, I changed my mind and now I really like his stuff and his cast. I may have decided I liked him just at the time you decided you didn't since I was always glad when he fired those people and thought they fully deserved it and were better off for it. (He's a soft touch for a hire back if you promise him you will do better.) I especially began to like him though, too, after seeing him as a guest on Andy Cohen's Watch What's Happening show on Bravo Sunday through Thursday nights, another show I like. Do you ever watch that? It's the most fun of any live show on the air if you have a taste for it. Even Morning Joe's Willie Geist agrees with me and is a frequent guest.

I do like the real estate guys too, both east and west coast. Talk about over the top personalities you can learn to love or hate. Bravo experiments a lot--I try to catch the first show of a new series--and am always relieved when I don't like a new one so it is one less thing to try to catch. There are plenty of them too. They've got a couple right now--one about servers on a yacht for rent. One viewing of that was more than enough. And I hate their new one about 4 sets of newlyweds. And one last winter about 4 psychiatrists and their patients, ugh.

I've liked Top Chef from the beginning. New one starting this month. Hooray. And of course the Housewives. I do have to have me some housewives, especially the New York City and Beverly Hills set. I wish they would start one in San Francisco. I wonder what caused the divorce between Project Runway and Bravo. Money probably. The Lifetime show doesn't have the pizazz Bravo gave the show but I still do watch it.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us