The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Buying or Selling a Home


Subject:  Re: Getting a mortgage with SE income Date:  7/14/2013  5:53 PM
Author:  CCinOC Number:  125782 of 128866

I did put my SE income on my 2012 return. Does that matter?

Yes. Most--but not all--lenders will ask for a letter from your CPA that your self-employment isn't likely to negatively impact your earnings.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us