The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/plantar-fasciitis-with-a-bone-spur-im-so-30798929.aspx

Subject:  Re: Poll: Where to live Date:  7/28/2013  11:18 AM
Author:  alstroemeria Number:  18558 of 19483

plantar fasciitis with a bone spur...

I'm so sorry you had to go through this, but very glad you're doing so well--yay, Donna!

Astroe's DH is a very, very, very bright man and loving to his wonderful wife.

Thanks for noticing and posting that! We hug a lot, several times a day as well as pretty much all night. I'm still in love with him, and vv.

At the moment, he's washing the breakfast dishes. He's been happily working on model of the Millennium Falcon this week--I bought it years ago, but he never found the time for it while he was working. He still has steady hands, good eyesight, and a sense of how things fit together, none of which depend on language, although I think understanding instructions is starting to become a little more difficult.

PS...We were very lucky to have the pleasure of Donna's company twice this year, for a few days at our house with lindytoes, and when we met up in Murrell's Inlet SC at the beginning of our RV trip.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us