The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/update-30806744.aspx

Subject:  update Date:  8/1/2013  11:42 PM
Author:  401kinvestor Number:  307131 of 308881

Mom still in rehab center. She doing a little tiny bit better but still needs a wheel chair behind her to walk. She can walk at times. She doing hand excersices in the rehab room.

Dad is having hand bars put in the bathrooms and get that done tommorow. He took 2 quotes and took the lowest one. I'm letting dad decide if an when mom comes home. I have no business trying to get mom in and out of bed. Last Sunday I went to the facility and fed mom . I wheeled her back to her room and she had a seisure spell that scared the hebby gebbys out of me. She did not respond to anyone including the nurses. I almost had to have her put back in the hospital emergency room again. She ok again but still needs assistance. I see her every night as I come home from work.

Last week I had 11 teeth pulled and got a top denture put in. I have $254.00 worth of debt still from this on my slate card at 0% for 12 months. The insurance is still pending. I'm hoping most of it will be adjusted to the negotiated fees they agreed to.

The intermediate denture cost me $800 I paid this off by taking money out of my HSA account and paying AX off.

Next year I have to get a perm denture taken. I will cost over $1400 plus the $267 reline fee.

I have $61 in check which I'll pay the minimum of $25 on the Freedom card which has a balance of $240 on it.

My balance on AX ==$0

I have $40 in efund at AZFCU

My Nissan Sentra car balance = $10920.

My stock loan balance $380
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us