The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: MyFico Bait and Switch! Date:  8/18/2013  11:29 PM
Author:  401kinvestor Number:  307194 of 312161

I"d call the fraud department on your credit card and state that you tried to cancel their product and they refuse to refund you. I then would tell them you dispute the charge. I also have the credit card company issue you a new credit card number as they could try to charge you again and not allow you to cancel.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us