The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: tax question Date:  8/19/2013  6:23 PM
Author:  Hohum777 Number:  119036 of 127753

What are her options?

I think Phil answered a similar question last week.

Either move back to the US, or earn an amount slightly more than foreign earned income exclusion
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us