The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  To Amend a Return Date:  8/20/2013  8:35 PM
Author:  RoadScholar5 Number:  119039 of 127549

I just learned that I missed a rather significant Schedule A deduction for 2012.

I've never amended a return before.

It is simply a question of locating the right IRS form and resubmitting Schedule A?

I used I guess I could pull it up and redo the return?

Is there a deadline for 2012?

Thanks, RS
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us