The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Questions on (late) City Taxes Date:  8/21/2013  12:54 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  119042 of 127549

Taxes are deducted in the tax year paid. He doesn't need to amend previous years returns.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us