The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Buying or Selling a Home

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/a-i-dont-know-anyone-in-the-area-b-i-do-not-30839441.aspx

Subject:  Re: return emails- semi OT Date:  8/23/2013  2:12 PM
Author:  LadyIanna Number:  126138 of 127777

a. I don't know anyone in the area
b. I do not have unlimited calling on my cell phone. I don't use it that much, and have a prepaid plan. No point in spending $100 a month on something I never use.
c. Not everyone works and lives in the 9-5 world. some people work 3-11 or 11-7am
D. If I'm shopping for real estate, I don't want to call on every single prospective property, especially when they give so little information on the real estate ads anymore. Right now i have a list of about 10 possible property's saved. Some more realistic than others.
E. Don't brokers cost money?

Fact in point, I sent an email to my credit union/bank to ask who I could email questions too, since they did not have an in house mortgage guy and I didn't want to make an appointment and have the guy come all the way to my branch when I just had preliminary questions. I have never done any of this before, and my situation is unique with many non-traditional items. The gentleman sent me an email back and told me to email him. I responded to that email, and it's been over a week.

The other email I sent was to the selling broker off a real estate website where it says: Send me more information. I would think that the link is there for a reason.

The 2 million comment was a joke. sorry forgot to put in the :^) Y'all need to lighten up a little bit. :^)

I am just trying to get some information so that I can achieve my goals with as little back tracking as possible. I realize that I can't always plan for every contingency, but I'd like to pre-plan as much as possible to avoid problems. The best way to avoid problems is to be informed before sticking your head in the lions mouth. (like how many teeth does he _really_ have!) 8^)

Lady Ianna, using her herding dog to get her ducks in a row.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us