The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Buying or Selling a Home

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/but-whatever-advice-i-give-her-will-be-rendered-30840858.aspx

Subject:  Re: return emails- semi OT Date:  8/24/2013  3:32 PM
Author:  inparadise Number:  126173 of 127262

But whatever advice I give her will be rendered without the judgment she received here.

And apparently without listening to or comprehending half of the info she provides.

My only "judgement" is that she doesn't seem to be willing to accept the real estate and lending world as it is, listen to the advice given on how to deal with the real world system, or understand that she may need to make some compromises to get what she wants. But I know you are so much more tolerant and patient than the rest of us, and will endlessly support her in her endeavors to get what she wants how she wants.

Better you than me.

IP,
actually living in the state she is looking to buy in, and having been a real estate professional here, but realize that you being on the Left coast still makes you more experienced and knowledgeable than I right here, because you are YOU
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us