The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Funding IRA When Income over Limit? Date:  8/24/2013  4:42 PM
Author:  penchy1 Number:  119079 of 127531


So if I infuse the T-IRA with $1,000 and gain 15% after a year and withdraw the $1,150, I will be taxed on that amount at say 25% vs. just $150 in a brokerage?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us