The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks F / Ford Motor Company

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-am-just-a-little-confused-at-the-lack-of-timing-30846380.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ford Fusion Output Boost Date:  8/28/2013  3:26 PM
Author:  SkepikI Number:  17755 of 18054

I am just a little confused at the lack of timing references in this rather vague concern for sales.... The bulk of the "press" if you can call it that, on "Fusion Shortage" (if you can call it that) carries few referents to just how short (fast turnover cited) or how urgent this whole thing might be. Then there is the lack of schedule references in the articles. Is Flatrock producing Fusions NOW? Next week? Next Month? Will they fill the gap, presuming there really is one, or simply pick up the pace for anticipated demand through the end of model year 2013? Or will they dribble out Fusions as needed avoiding overcapcity and tuning up for model year 2014, which comes pretty soon I think?

I'm not being critical here I really am interesting in the timing principles here and if Ford Management continues to be as good as I think they are...
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us