The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Taxes on Profits Date:  8/30/2013  1:22 PM
Author:  CABob Number:  119106 of 127617

I have both an IRA and a ROTH ...
Just for clarity, a Roth account is an IRA. An IRA can be either a traditional IRA with a tax deduction allowed for contributions or a Roth IRA where contributions are made with after tax funds.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us