The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Conservative Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/naive-scary-what-were-these-people-thinking-30860255.aspx

Subject:  Re: Our UN Ambassador On Syria Weapons Inspector Date:  9/7/2013  8:50 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  123561 of 137238

Naive. Scary. What were these people thinking? There is plenty of history of Iran not following international norms. And somehow, this history will change based on their involvement??? Following through on a concept like this is mortifying!!! Get out of the classroom!

I am pretty sure, that the only criteria for placement within the Obama administration is you can not be smarter than the President.

That is a pretty tough standard. But frankly, up and down the line, he has a host of the most unqualified and brutally ignorant people imaginable. That can not be an accident

Given that criteria, nothing they do can surprise me

This is largely why I reject the rhetoric that we must stand behind this President or we diminish the Presidency.

We have to NOT stand behind this President and raise the honor of the United States, by showing we may make electoral mistakes, but we ca marginalize them and we are not foolish enough to support bad people once it becomes evident what they are.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us