The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/where-are-your-posts-saying-you-are-against-nafta-30860824.aspx

Subject:  Re: The FA waahmbulance Date:  9/7/2013  6:51 PM
Author:  jwiest Number:  1897569 of 1977282

Where are your posts saying you are against NAFTA and GATT and Permanent Trade Status with China?

That's a complex issue, probably more nuanced than you can handle when you're in this kind of raving mood. I'm not against all forms of free trade...free trade between equals is a better guiding principle IMHO, but at the same time I don't want to lock away investment and development opportunities for non-industrialized countries. What we have is certainly a terrible model, chasing the cheapest labour no matter where it is or despite the human toll.

Nope, you only care about Liberals getting outsourced.

This doesn't make any sense, unless you feel free to redefine labels depending on the mood you're in. It certainly isn't "liberals" who want this, it's people like you and the people you'd vote for.

Anyway, why would I sort through thousands of posts to satisfy you? You'll just ignore it and pound out some more ALL CAPS spaghetti-thought.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us