The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/joelcairo-where-did-i-say-that-yemen-and-30860925.aspx

Subject:  Re: The FA waahmbulance Date:  9/7/2013  9:32 PM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1897577 of 1963354

JoelCairo...

Where did I say that Yemen and Pakistan are paragons of superiority? Of course, they didn't have witch trials, slavery, and all sorts of stuff that it takes to be considered superior in your racist eyes.

I merely cite Yemen and Pakistan as places where Obama killed civilians and as places that will send Reverend Wright's back to the morally Superior nation for roosting, that's all. So please, I know it's hard, DON'T LIE.

Also, since you insist on lying about my personal life, that's cool. Just be sure to add 8 figures, long lunches, no whining about my employer or general loser-dom, oh and add $2mm in income taxes paid, along with many brought into the middle class and better. You are the one who LIES in your posts and since you request, I'll keep highlighting it, along with your race obsession. (That is, when I have time. Got some big deals coming up. Closing 2 more condo's that'll be rented out, most likely to illegals.)

Enjoy your weekend.

Cause next week, TPS reports for Lumberg and eating at your desk and whining about your employers is what's on your agenda (haha)

JoelCairo, it's your post that had nothing to do with jobs.

As usual.

JediG....continues to be against pitting Americans against cheap labor abroad. Jwiest is FOR it. JoelCairo is just into race and into attacking personal lives that were more profitable, successful, lawful, then he'll be in 10 lifetimes. His jealousy is justified though. Haha.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us