The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quotthats-a-complex-issue-probably-more-30860948.aspx

Subject:  Re: The FA waahmbulance Date:  9/7/2013  10:00 PM
Author:  JediGALT Number:  1897580 of 1933252

"That's a complex issue, probably more nuanced than you can handle when you're in this kind of raving mood. I'm not against all forms of free trade...free trade between equals is a better guiding principle IMHO, but at the same time I don't want to lock away investment and development opportunities for non-industrialized countries. What we have is certainly a terrible model, chasing the cheapest labour no matter where it is or despite the human toll." JWIEST

On one hand, JW accuses me of wanting off-shoring.

But when called out on policies that CAUSE job losses to foreign countries, JW is all of a sudden worried about non-industrial countries.

Fine.

But don't accuse me of wanting to ship jobs overseas when it's YOU who see so much merit in it.

NOW I'LL WRITE IN CAPS SO YOU CAN IGNORE YOUR LOVE FOR KILLING JOBS, AND TALK ABOUT MY USING CAPS.

To the unemployed: JW says you are a complex issue. Enjoy the government cheese while JW helps the non-industrialized world. And in the meantime, JW wants your energy prices to be higher too.

jediG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us