The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Reporting I bonds used for school Date:  9/18/2013  4:27 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  119164 of 127753

How would we report this to the IRS?

Form 8815 and Schedule B. See Pub 970.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us