The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Roth IRA acct and safekeeping fees Date:  10/1/2013  11:12 PM
Author:  Rayvt Number:  73384 of 88772

I second what Joel said.

For a small account, just open a mutual fund account with Vanguard or Fidelity.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us