The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: Leave and Earnings Statement Date:  10/10/2013  4:40 PM
Author:  maracle Number:  307315 of 312185

You should apply for unemployment immediately unless you don't want it. You can't claim "back" benefits and there is a one week waiting period before you can collect anything.

If you're overpaid, call them and tell them you need to amend your claim to reflect additional wages received. Then you'll get a notice of overpayment in the mail and can mail back whatever you need to return.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us