The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Small Business Tax Losses? Date:  10/24/2013  10:35 AM
Author:  JamesBrown Number:  119407 of 127513

Unless the pro's say differently I would report the loss on Sch C and chalk it up to experience.

That makes sense. Thanks, everyone.

On another note, I already file a Schedule C for my wife's small business. I presume I would file a second Schedule C for my own?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us