The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Investment Type For Early Withdrawals Date:  10/28/2013  2:22 PM
Author:  mstrlucky74 Number:  73658 of 88507

Like I said I have a regular 401k, Individual Roth Account and a regular investment account with Sharebuilder. Is there a particular investment account I should be putting monies into if I want to retire at 55 and be able to have some income from it or withdraw from it without penalty? Thanks
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us