The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/her-department-did-a-bad-job-overseeing-a-very-30948402.aspx

Subject:  Re: Tear That Lady Down, Boys! Date:  10/30/2013  11:13 AM
Author:  JohnEBgood Number:  1907679 of 1977189

Her department did a bad job overseeing a very important project - important to the people, not the GOP or Obama or whomever. It might not be pleasant to watch, but Sebellius deserves the very uncomfortable day she's going to have.

I agree that this is a major foul-up, and that Sebelius should be held accountable.

What bothers me, though, is this never-ending cycle of the Republicans attacking everything about the Obama Administration. Heck, those creeps shut down the Federal government. And why? What good did they accomplish? I guess the strategy is to keep this up until 2016, when the Republicans will bring forward another bunch of loonies to choose from.

Plus it seems the ultimate of hypocrisy to tell us that Obamacare is a bad law that must be destroyed, then to go like a pack of dogs after the person whom they see as not doing a good job implementing the law.

Doesn't anybody else see what's wrong with this picture?

Jack
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us