The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Howto report payment from securities litigat Date:  10/30/2013  3:28 PM
Author:  tangofan Number:  119425 of 127753

Form 8949 as a long-term cap gain, no 1099-B received.

Thank you, Phil, very much appreciated!

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us