The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-am-annoyed-by-the-persons-who-failed-to-do-the-30950695.aspx

Subject:  Re: Never say die. Attack on Obama(care) Date:  10/31/2013  12:42 PM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  1907999 of 1950484

I am annoyed by the persons who failed to do the ACA job right, but I am furious with the persons who are putting their energy into making ObamaCare fail.

How about you?

ME?

I am laughing my butt off at folks who claim pointing out the problems with the website and all that comes after it is fixed are called by idiots, folks who are putting their energy in making ACA Fail!

None of them are investing any energy except in trying to ensure their fellow citizens, receive information other than the lies the current President is telling. They are doing NOTHING to make it fail as much as you want to create lies or believe lies to the contrary.

I would think a sane liberal would be irate that Obama is daily telling lies about what is going on, and doing politics rather than actually being involved, then again Albaby seems to have a sane perspective while truly wanting this to happen, so though they are few and apparently far between I guess there actually are sane liberals.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us