The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/jgc-i-found-this-pie-chart-extremely-hard-to-30952311.aspx

Subject:  Re: 10,000 Lakes 140,000 Cancellations Date:  11/1/2013  10:32 AM
Author:  MetalDecathlete Number:  703498 of 753911

jgc,

I found this pie chart extremely, hard to believe. For instance, there is no slice for employed people who are getting their rates jacked up substantially because of ACA. And this is only the start. There will be weeping and nashing of teath as more employee mandates kick in.

Liberals are grasping at straws, anything.....anything at all to justify there doomed program.

this reminds me of some of the stock boards I frequent. A stock can be going down, down, down with negative news out the wazooo. But you'll still have people that grab on to any positive thing at all to justify holding the stock. The poor fools end up losing their shirts.

Just like the majority will lose with Obamacare. A large majority. Like all dem programs, it will mostly help out loosers, slackers and freeloaders and punish the productive and self-sufficient.

I don't deny it will help some people. But it's a huge price to pay for that small segment.

The dems own this. It is going to be a spectaculare failure.

Metal
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us