The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Living Below Your Means

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/-of-the-shocking-shocking-excess-of-30953453.aspx

Subject:  Re: I'll never be fashionable... Date:  11/1/2013  6:50 PM
Author:  TamarianG Number:  877746 of 886579

... of the shocking, shocking excess of occasionally being at a restaurant for which I will actually pay the check, taking vacations, and sending her kids to expensive day camp, and other craziness, which I *balance* by cutting back in other areas.

"Sorry, you can only recommend a post to the Best of once."

Darn. They still haven't fixed that bug where you can't recommend something more than once even when it's so awesome you have to keep re-reading it because you're not done saying "that is SO true!" yet.

Balance, balance, balance.

And variety, variety, variety. That which I love and cannot live without may bring out another in hives (possibly literally, if we're talking about good wool yarn), that which moves their world may leave me going "erm...ooookayyy..."

And thus do we have a bustling, energetic world full of endless things to discover. (Would be pretty boring otherwise.) (Plus, I'd have to fight more people over the sale bins at the yarn store.) (<= that...would be a nightmare...)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us