The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/so-here-we-america-were-struggling-to-climb-30953629.aspx

Subject:  Re: FOX "News" Knows Wazzup Date:  11/1/2013  9:33 PM
Author:  CM001 Number:  703638 of 753717

So here we (America) were, struggling to climb out of a deep financial hole,

I don't think US is going through any particular hardship due to its "deep financial hole". In fact the fear is we will suddenly stop spending and bring massive recession to world and US economy.

"clean and articulate"
Don't bother to hide your racism or contempt. Don't give excuse that Biden said this. Having seen your comments about President most of them are not disagreements over policy but disagreement over who he is. If it helps you, I have seen this amongst all races and resigned to simple fact that we are all humans and not possible to overcome certain feelings.

inexperienced politician loaded the system with yet another entitlement program that's guaranteed to further erode this country's financial stability.
Well constitution doesn't require any specific experience!!! If your fellow citizens vote for him/ her then they are President! He won the elections twice fair and square. I am sure your fellow citizens have considered the experience and were happy about it!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us