Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ltltwhy-did-you-fail-to-answer-my-30953714.aspx

Subject:  Re: FOX "News" Knows Wazzup Date:  11/1/2013  10:42 PM
Author:  1HappyFool Number:  703667 of 795012

<<Why did you fail to answer my questions?>>

No Answer

<<Are you not committed to intellectually honest discussion?>>

No Answer

<<If it's a good idea at the federal level, why wouldn't it be a good idea at the state level?>>

I never argued that it should be only a federal level. I merely questioned why it should be done at the state level but not at Federal level.

I said nothing about "only at the federal level", so that's not a relevant answer to my question. Answering a question I didn't ask instead of the question I asked is not honest. Perhaps I over estimated your brilliance. I'll dumb it down for you.

Do you believe it would be a good idea at the federal level?

If so, why wouldn't it be a good idea at the state level instead?

Already Mitt Romney had done this at the state level.

Do you believe that what Mitt Romney did as a Governor has any relevance to whether it would be a good or bad idea to do something at the federal level?

<<Is it because such systems would be too easy to circumvent by liberty-conscious citizens?>>

This is a straw-men you are creating and arguing.

That is not a relevant answer to the question I asked. I'll dumb it down again.

Would you be opposed to implementing a single payer system at the state level only on the basis that it would be too easy to circumvent by liberty-conscious citizens?

You raised at federal level it injures your liberties. How?

I told you that it violates our right to freedom of association. Do you believe you have a right to choose whether or not to associate with others (assuming you are not forcing your association on them)?

instead of suppor