Author:  1HappyFool Number:  703677 of 744978

<<Are you stupid?>>

yes I am.

I appears that I have a gift for finding common ground with liberals. <G>

<<Do you believe it would be a good idea at the federal level?>>

No answer.

<<If so, why wouldn't it be a good idea at the state level instead?>>

No answer.

<<Do you believe that what Mitt Romney did as a Governor has any relevance to whether it would be a good or bad idea to do something at the federal level?>>

No answer.

<<Would you be opposed to implementing a single payer system at the state level only, on the basis that it would be too easy to circumvent by liberty-conscious citizens?>>

No answer.

<<Do you believe you have a right to choose whether or not to associate with others (assuming you are not forcing your association on them)?>>

No answer.

<<Was anybody who was not contractually obligated to go to Iraq forced to go to Iraq?>>

No answer.

<<Was anybody who was not contractually obligated to support the Iraq war forced to support the Iraq war without compensation?>>

No answer.

You have not committed to intellectually honest discussion. You will not build any credibility with me if you don't. As your position requires the sale of sacrifice, there will be no sale. If you're working on commission, you're SOL.

1HF
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us